Being aware of the threats related to the transfer of liquid gases, our priority is to make our operations safe and friendly to the environment. This is done by:
- Following binding legal regulations, norms and rules concerning processing and transporting goods, and fire safety, safety at work and in terms of the environment;
- Application of modern technical solutions and facilities, as well as their maintenance and regular renewal;
- Rational use of natural resources, in particular by sustainable use of resources, materials, water and energy;
- Identification of various types of threats, evaluation of related risks and their mitigation to acceptable levels;
- Striving to systematically improve working conditions and the level of safety;
- Improvement of activities aimed at preventing all types of failures and accidents;
- Improvement of activities related to the reactions to potential failures and accidents;
- Training the staff, which is aimed at improving their qualifications and knowledge, and raising awareness about their significance in terms of safety;
- Co-operation with control authorities aimed at obtaining the optimal level of safety;
- Co-ordination of safety-related activities with the activities concerning other elements of the corporate management system;
- Implementing an open information policy referring to the existing threats, applied safety measures and protection of the personnel, the local community and other interested parties.
The above commitment is implemented with the active participation of all the staff, plus providing all the necessary technical facilities, organisational measures and financial means, as well as competent personnel.