Bez kategorii @en
Awards and diplomas were handed in to competition winners and participants in prevention programs organised by the National Labour Inspectorate, during a ceremony held on 28th November 2014 at the Lublin Castle.
Tezet was rewarded for participation in a program on occupational safety management and accident prevention.
Have you managed to see the image hidden in our this year’s calendar? You will find the answer below.
JOIN US AND PLAY THE STEREOGRAM GAME
- Reliable start-up even on the frostiest of days
- Perfect winter propane-butane mixture
- No contamination
- Propane-butane mixture from the best refineries
- Tested and certified on a regular basis by a laboratory accredited by the PCA
- Composition and parameters exceed the requirements set by Polish and European standards
- Full security for the LPG installation
- Optimum performance and gas consumption
“Winter is the most challenging period for LPG-powered vehicles. According to the current Polish standard PN-EN 589, the parameters of propane-butane mixture must meet higher criteria than in the summer. The so-called winter mixture in accordance with the regulations should be available at each LPG station from 1st December.”
- Fuel up only with LPG WINTER QUALITY
- Replace the liquid and gas phase filters
- Check the condition of spark plugs
- Check the high-voltage wiring
We would like to thank everyone visiting our stand at the construction fair in Lublin, Rzeszów and Kielce.
Join us and see TEZET stand at the Construction Fair in:
Rzeszów, 21-23 March 2014
Lublin, 28-30 April 2014
Kielce, 11-13 April 2014